Join The Enki Towel Evolution
Single Use Disposable Towels.
Enki Towels Are 56 GSM As Standard - Lower Quality Towels Will Not Absorb Water As Effectively.
Cost - Save Up To & Over £3000 Per Year.
100% Biodegradable In 2 to 4 Months - Eco Friendly.
Top Quality - Comfort And Luxury.
Enki Towels Are 7 Times More Absorbent Than Standard Cotton Towels.
Cut Drying Times By As Much As 40%.
Best Prices In The UK.
Free Shipping - Same Day Dispatch.
Enki Loyalty Program - Plus Bonuses On Spends.
Your Satisfaction Is Our 100% Guarantee.
Easy Ordering - Delivered To Your Door Within 24 To 48 Hours.
One Step Checkout (PayPal 3D Secure).
Why ‘Go Green’ with Enki Towels?
For decades, salons around the world have chosen cotton towels for use during and after treatments. However, according to Eco Hair and Beauty – a highly regarded research and learning institution established to identify and promote sustainable practices in the hairdressing sector – there is a better way. As more and more business owners acknowledge the need to ‘go green’, the single-use towel is becoming increasingly popular amongst savvy salons. At events and workshops held by Eco Hair and Beauty, it has become clear that colleges who provide professionals of the future have already made the change, which is naturally playing a part in making disposable towels increasingly popular on the high street. 5 reasons to make the switch ‘from cotton to convenience’...
1. ‘Eco towels’ of course, do not require a washing machine or dryer. No electrical appliance for laundry means no associated water or energy costs.
2. The towels are only used on one client, and so the risk of cross-contamination between appointments is eliminated.
3. Disposable towels such as those available at Enki are delivered freshly folded and ready for use. This saves staff time, and also maintains a positive image for the salon - with no frayed or faded cotton towels in sight.
4. Single use towels are around 7 x more absorbent than regular towels - research suggests that this could reduce blow-drying time by up to 40%, significantly improving the salon experience and creating more time for extra treatments.
5. As waste, used disposable towels can biodegrade in as little as 12 weeks.
Why choose Enki Towels?
Enki’s luxurious, highly absorbent single-use towels soak up to 7 x more water than standard cotton alternatives and completely eliminate the risks of bacteria transfer. Massive savings on water, detergent and staff time will save you around £3,000 every year. Plus, with customizable design available, you can enhance the experience of everyone who walks through your door, increasing repeat business and attracting new customers through those all important word-of-mouth recommendations.
"Become An Enki Convert And Start Saving Today"